Strange problem (security?) and Using as NT service

Virginia Metze vmetze "at" mail.metze.net
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 00:42:13 +0000

I will try it this weekend.

I believe it was from the clipboard.  It was a mail message that I had worked
on late that afternoon, cutting some extremely long headers off of a message
so that I would have just the text left to send.  The only thing that appeared
on my screen were the headers that I had cut.  Presumably they were on an
internal clipboard somewhere, waiting in case I wanted to paste them.

Ginny

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian.Heßmann [mailto:Christian.Hessmann "at" magelan.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 1998 4:41 AM
To: 'Virginia Metze'
Cc: 'vnc-list "at" orl.co.uk'
Subject: AW: Strange problem (security?) and Using as NT service

I can´t repeat that.
Here, with NT 3.3.2 R5 Client and NT 3.3.2 R2 Server, it is not possible to
overwrite the client memory with some "goodies" of the server. I made the same
thing you did, I tried to copy something from the server etc. The paste-memory
of the client was the same everytime: Something I copied some time ago in
another program of the client.
So, can´t repeat your problem...do you can?

Chris Hessmann