dtwm on Solaris via VNC?

Trevor Phillips phillips "at" central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 03:59:20 +0000

I've just started using VNC and am very impressed by its capabilities. I'm
trying to access a Solaris server from a Win95 box; I can do this fine with
twm and olwm, but when I try dtwm (CDE), it core dumps. Any ideas?

Alternatively, can anyone reccomend a good alternative Window manager?

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips "at" murdoch.edu.au :