Error closing viewer under 95B.

Todd Aiken taiken "at" ubishops.ca
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:40:45 +0000

> From:          "Centro de Estudios de las Americas A. C." <cela "at" diario1.sureste.com>
> To:            "Robert Beyreis" <Rbeyreis "at" ptisys.com>, <vnc-list "at" orl.co.uk>
> Subject:       RE: Error closing viewer under 95B.
> Date:          Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:04:53 -0500

> I have seen a similar message, when I close the vncviewer by pressing the
> [x] in the window, 2 out of three times I have a problem with the explorer,
> but if I close it by selecting close in the vncviewer I do not recieve that
> message

Silly question, but is there a way that you can make VNCviewer start
full screen?  If not, might be a good feature to add to the next
version (or the ability to remember what the mode was set to
when VNCviewer was last closed).

BTW, I haven't had any problems with VNCViewer crashing upon exit,
but I most always close it by selecting close from the menu and
hardly ever with the [x].

AMAZING PROGRAM!

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken                  | This space can be yours, for just four
Technician                     | easy payments of $39.95.  Plus, buy
Cole Computer Centre           | one half and get the 2nd half for 50%
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY            | off the cost of the two together!
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA    | Call 1-800-4-RIPOFF today!