Strange problem (security?) and Using as NT service

rfelts@gte.net rfelts "at" gte.net
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:50:26 +0000

As to the C-A-D problem, the Windows viewer will allow you to issue this from the control menu (all the way to the left of the title bar or r-click the title bar under NT4 or Win.9x.)  The java viewer
has a button for this.  I assume the other viewers have similar.