AW: Strange problem (security?) and Using as NT service

Christian.He▀mann Christian.Hessmann "at" magelan.net
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:50:23 +0000

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDF81F.E69383C6

I can=B4t repeat that.
Here, with NT 3.3.2 R5 Client and NT 3.3.2 R2 Server, it is not =
possible
to overwrite the client memory with some "goodies" of the server. I =
made
the same thing you did, I tried to copy something from the server etc.
The paste-memory of the client was the same everytime: Something I
copied some time ago in another program of the client.
So, can=B4t repeat your problem...do you can?

Chris Hessmann

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----