VNC speed mystery (vnc viewer on Win95 laptop)

Damon Hoggett damon.hoggett "at" carlh-tr.demon.co.uk
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:30:21 +0000

I had a similar problem, and it related to the number of colours used on
the server desktop being greater than those available on the viewer. The
viewer seems to have problems handling it, although if you try the Java
version I think you will find that it operates much faster.

Hope this helps.

Damon

--
Damon Hoggett, IT Manager