[VNC] ETA to next release/update?

Aaron Schultz amschult "at" us.oracle.com
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:57:19 +0000

I don't know how to phrase this without making sound as if I'm ungrateful
for everything that VNC already can do and how easy it makes parts of my
job... but at the same time I look at the new features on the list which
should be implimented on the next release and I have to ask...

What's the expected release date of the next version of VNC?

Thanks for a wonderful program.  This program has made my job easier and
opened new doors for myself and my department.  This also crashes less
than PcAnywhere and gives a mouse cursor on headless boxes (unlike
PcAnywhere).  Thanks!!

Aaron Schultz