Completely delete and re-install VNC

Shum, Tony tss "at"
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 16:13:44 +0000

Do the following if you don't have an IP address on the PC.

You have to setup each machine with an IP address from
control_panel/network, modified the Tcp/ip and add an IP address to it.
Then modify the file 'hosts' in your c:\windows directory.
  For example:c:\windows\hosts file  station1  station2

copy the hosts file to your second system and make sure you set the IP
address on the second PC also.

I hope this will help.

The VNC mailing list     -   see