mac alpha server and 3 button mice - really fixed

Michael K. Murray mmurray "at" maths.adelaide.edu.au
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 05:28:10 +0000

By accident I have really fixed this problem. If I use MouseKey to
set the 3 button mouse to be

(left middle right) = (click, control-click, apple-w)

I get the problem I discussed before of the
server not responding to clicks in the viewer.

If I set it to be

(left middle right ) = (click, control-click, click)

the problem goes away.

Michael
Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303 3696

University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray "at" maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP PUblic Key:
 http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.html