AIX compilation problems

David Schroeder david.schroeder "at" flinders.edu.au
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 04:01:26 +0000

Hi,

I am having trouble compiling vnc-3.3.2 on an RS6000 running AIX 4.1

The error I get not far into the make is as follows...

Making in ./libvncauth...
        cc -O  -I. -I../include    -DSYSV -DAIXV4    -c vncauth.c
1506-333 (S) License failure: acquire: No servers available for this vendor
(network license server/library).

Stop.

I have applied the patch from the contributors pages, and scanned the list
archives but cannot find any reference to an error like this.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks
--
David Schroeder