X-desktop

Muddassar Farooq mfarooq "at" cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 00:00:33 +0000

In WinVncserver if I try to access my desktop with some viewer, then
exactly samethings happen at original desktop, which I do on viewer. If
I open MSWord on viewer, it will also open on server side as well.

But if I access my unix desktop with a viewer then whatever I do through
this that does not appear to happen on that machine which I am
accessing. Is it because of operating system ? or because of difference
in vncservers ? or I am doing something wrong ?

Regards
Muddassar