Getting connection on a NOVELL-LAN

matthew joseph valenta mvalenta "at" u.washington.edu
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:04:52 +0000

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998, Harry Nooitgedagt wrote:

> I tried to uninstall the lot, but there seems to stay a residu on the
> machines, for if I re-install a newly downloaded copy of VNC, I get the
> old history when starting the VNC-viewer.

I can't help you with the Novell problem.  As for the "old history"
problem, do a search of the registry using regedit.exe for the IP
addresses listed in the history.  That will return the Registry entries
related to the VNC history and you will be able to edit/delete them.

Matt Valenta
mjvalent "at" netscape.net