newbe

Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:35:42 +0000

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Michael Collett wrote:

> i don't think you'll get a reply to this I had the same problem three months
> ago and noone ever replied I have monitored this news group and no newbies
> ever get told how to do it.

If you check this mailing list, you will see that I have replied to this
query.  The way in which the VNC password is set varies between platforms,
which is why I asked which platform Mr. Seifert is running the server on.

I can't find any record of a previous query from you on this subject.
What was the problem you were having?

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall
Tel : Work - 343000