Command-line Password Change Capability in WinVNC?

Osman, Emaan eosman "at" mitre.org
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:46:27 +0000

Greetings.

I am a VNC novice and have attempted to access the ORL archives several
times without any success - something seems to be wrong with the server.

Is there a way to set/change the WinVNC server password from the command
line?  I am looking for the Win equivalent of the UNIX  "vncpasswd" command.
Does anyone know if such a utility exists?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Emaan Osman

|  Emaan M. Osman,           |   Internet: eosman "at" mitre.org |
|  The MITRE Corporation     |   Voice:   (732) 389-6778    |
|  145 Wyckoff Road          |   Fax:     (732) 542-3679    |
|  Eatontown, NJ 07724-1842  |                              |