Screen Dump.

Carroll, Patrick S psc59782 "at" glaxowellcome.com
Thu, 08 Oct 1998 17:03:16 +0000

Hit ALT-PrintScreen, that will capture the visible window into the
clipboard.  This works for most purposes, and is a function of Windows.

Patrick Carroll
Instrument Technical Support
ASci Automation
Office: 483-7124  International: 703-7124 Mobile Phone (1 minute max):
272-5692
Text Pager: http://griwww.glaxo.com/src/personalPages/show/psc59782
Unsecure Personal Email: mailto:patrick.s.carroll "at" gte.net