decnet

Joel Gorder joelg "at" ihs.com
Thu, 08 Oct 1998 16:59:25 +0000

--------------8FACFB938026AE26935F880D

My wife just installed vnc at her work and seemed to be working fine. It
is on her NT machine.....
She now got an email from here sys-admin that said her machine
has a duplicate dec-net node and is causing network problems?  Any
ideas if this could be VNC related or what to do?  I am sorry I don't
have the actual error message but her mail just went down so I thought I
would write real quick for her.

Thanks,

joel

P.S.  I have it running under solaris 2.6 and it is great!

--

Joel Gorder
Information Handling Services

--------------8FACFB938026AE26935F880D

<HTML>
My wife just installed vnc at her work and seemed to be working fine. It
is on her NT machine.....
<BR>She now got an email from here sys-admin that said her machine
<BR>has a duplicate dec-net node and is causing network problems?&nbsp;
Any
<BR>ideas if this could be VNC related or what to do?&nbsp; I am sorry
I don't have the actual error message but her mail just went down so I
thought I would write real quick for her.

<P>Thanks,

<P>joel

<P>P.S.&nbsp; I have it running under solaris 2.6 and it is great!
<PRE>--&nbsp;

Joel Gorder
Information Handling Services
Phone : 303 397-2428
FAX&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; : 303 397-2244
EMAIL : joelg "at" ihs.com</PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>