Win32 Server and no tray icon?

Clinton Randel Paris crp "at" on-ramp.ior.com
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 19:01:30 +0000

Good day, all..  :)

I'm relatively new to the list, and haven't seen this covered yet.. I
recently re-installed the Win32 VNC Server and noticed that the tray icon
didn't appear.. This was an unexpected bonus, since not having the tray
icon was part of the functionality of VNC that I was looking for..  :)

Any leads on how to duplicate this would be greatly appreciated.. I
haven't been able to pull the same trick on any other machines.. The
machine that I did it on is a Win98 box with the Win32 VNC Server
installed as a service..

Thanks!  :)

--
Clinton Randel Paris                                Internet On-Ramp, Inc.
General Manager - Spokane Office                       Spokane, WA  USA

    "The violent crimes?  All perfectly natural in a society whose
        advances are limited to its technology."  -- Johnny C.