Macintosh VNC Server - Bug Report

Brad Clements bkc "at"
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 00:51:44 +0000

> The "Control" key isn't recognized correctly by the Mac Server. The "raw
> character" is used instead of the control character.

I must also say that my Windows NT 4.0 (SP3) system with VNC 3.3.2
isn't sending CTRL characters, OR the server (win95 with 3.3.2) isn't
handling CTRL correctly. Either way, CTRL key combinations don't
appear to work.

Brad Clements,                bkc "at"   (315)268-1000                          (315)268-9812 Fax
netmeeting: ils://               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836

The VNC mailing list     -   see