Macintosh VNC Server - Bug Report

Brad Clements bkc "at" murkworks.com
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 00:51:44 +0000

> The "Control" key isn't recognized correctly by the Mac Server. The "raw
> character" is used instead of the control character.

I must also say that my Windows NT 4.0 (SP3) system with VNC 3.3.2
isn't sending CTRL characters, OR the server (win95 with 3.3.2) isn't
handling CTRL correctly. Either way, CTRL key combinations don't
appear to work.

Brad Clements,                bkc "at" murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836