VNC - File Transfers

Aaron DiLapi dilapi "at" rpi.edu
Sat, 03 Oct 1998 18:50:58 +0000

I think its a good idea to have file transfers.  I find there are situati=
ons
where it would be incredibly useful, as it is I use text cut/paste throug=
VNC a lot.  I think there is probably some very easy way to implement fil=
transfers without doing a full FTP implementation, it really wouldn't add=
whole lot of "bloat" to VNC, and I think it would be well worth it.

-Aaron DiLapi
=A0=A0=A0=A0 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Class of 2000
=A0=A0=A0=A0 Electronic Media Arts & Communications
=A0=A0=A0=A0 http://www.rpi.edu/~dilapi
=A0=A0=A0=A0 (518) 276-4689

 PC