VNC 3.3.2 on Solaris 2.4?

Mike Johnson Mike.Johnson "at" GSC.GTE.Com
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 14:26:36 +0000

At 09:09 AM 10/1/98 +0100, Hermes, Stefan wrote:

>The functions which you are missing are in the ucb library.
>You can fix this by linking with the additinal parameters
>- -L/usr/ucblib -R/usr/ucblib -lucb

-Perfect-.  That's exactly what I needed. It's all compiled, now
I just have to work out some issues related to Openwindows. *sigh*

>Maybe this works when doing a
>make World -DEXTRA_LIBRARIES='-L/usr/ucblib -R/usr/ucblib -lucb'
>but don't blame me when it doesn't.

Nope, that didn't work.  When I have a bit more time, I'll post
what it took to get VNC compiled.

>Regards,
>	-Stefan

Thanks a lot!

Mike

--
Mike Johnson - mike.johnson "at" gsc.gte.com
Network Engineer - Prototype Development