VNC 3.3.2 on Solaris 2.4?

Hermes, Stefan stefan.hermes "at" csfb.com
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 09:20:52 +0000

The functions which you are missing are in the ucb library.
You can fix this by linking with the additinal parameters
- -L/usr/ucblib -R/usr/ucblib -lucb

Maybe this works when doing a
make World -DEXTRA_LIBRARIES='-L/usr/ucblib -R/usr/ucblib -lucb'
but don't blame me when it doesn't.

Regards,
	-Stefan