"Xtee"

Steve Dossick sdossick "at" cs.columbia.edu
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:04:46 +0000

Just to follow up on this, Xmove is no longer supported (the research group
which built it has all but disbanded here at columbia).  Check out XMX
(from Brown, I believe) for something similar which _is_ being worked on
these days.

-s

--
Steve Dossick