Windows packages R13

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:28:42 +0000

I've upgraded the windows binaries on the web site to revision 13.  Please
uninstall any previous version before installing this, because we now put
things in a directory and Program Group called VNC instead of WinVNC.  To
uninstall, use the Add/Remove programs... on the Control Panel.  If you
don't, you'll end up with two copies on the machine.

I'll update the source package after the weekend.  Many thanks, Wez, for the
quick fixes.

Quentin

Changes from revision 12:

 The Caps-Lock, Num-Lock and Scroll-Lock keys are now correctly disabled
whenever a new client connects, if that client has keyboard input enabled.

 Left and right versions of the Shift, Alt and Control keys can now be
distinguished if the viewer distinguishes.

 The right and middle mouse buttons can now be set to trigger window
updates, although by default these options are not used.

------
Dr Quentin Stafford-Fraser
ORL - The Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
http://www.orl.co.uk/~qsf