Vncviewer for Win3.1?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij "at" caiw.nl
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 20:59:43 +0000

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Dr. Joel M. Hoffman wrote:

> A short question:  Is there any chance of getting a Win3.1 version of
> Vncviewer?

I doubt it. The programming models for 3.1 are a pain and I do not think
that anyone wants to go back to those days.

M$ droped support for win 3.1 quite some time ago and I think it should be
buried (along with W95). But that is just my personal view on a the bad
GUI's for DOS.

Hugo.

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij "at" caiw.nl   |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
		(Mitch Radcliffe)