WinVNC / Alpha ?

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 19:51:40 +0000

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Brian Connor wrote:

> I was able to install WinVNC on my DEC Alpha NT box under FX!32 (that
> is, I installed the Intel version on my Alpha box). It is running. While
> it is not a good a running it native, I don't have an Alpha compiler so
> it solves the problem for me.

Excellent.  Glad to hear it works.  I'm a little disappointed that it
doesn't compile ok, all the same.  The aim for WinVNC was to produce a
single executable that would run on as many Win32 systems as possible.
Since we don't use Alpha NT much, we didn't try it out, though.

Cheers for the feedback,

James "Wez" Weatherall
Tel : Work - 343000