Why Perl here ?

James Gilb (p27451) p27451 "at" email.sps.mot.com
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:29:39 +0000

So when do you suppose you will have your Bourne shell script ready so
that everyone else can use it?

--
James Gilb, p27451 "at" email.mot.com

`When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare
at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*".'
                                Linus Torvalds