WinVNC Bug?

Aaron DiLapi dilapi "at" rpi.edu
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:42:09 +0000

There seems to be something weird with WinVNC R12 on my computer...  Lately when
someone connects to my computer the Caps Lock and Num Lock are turned on when
they connect, and stay on when they leave.  Unfortunately, at this point they
are "locked", no amount of pushing the keys will turn them off.  The only way to
turn them off is to connect to another computer with the client, and then turn
them off while connected, unfortunately this turns them on on the remote
computer.  If anyone else has had this problem please speak up! Thanx

-a-