VNC as a teaching tool?

John C. Hayward John.C.Hayward "at" wheaton.edu
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:08:53 +0000

I too was interested in this possiblity.

I asked one of my students to try it out - setting one machine up as the
server with the option of disable remote keyboard and pointer (win-95
server).  He reported it worked except that clients could not see the
mouse moving as the server did stuff.

I'd be happy if the client would track the server.  I did not personally
check it out.

johnh...