WinVNC Options

Aaron DiLapi dilapi "at" rpi.edu
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:10:58 +0000

Thank-you for giving us something I've been aching for for a while... a viewer
that remembers previous servers.  How about expanding that a little and
remembering what connection options we had set previosly for that server?

And my big request... I would like to see more options on the WinVNC Server.
Basically anything you can think of, although my particular request is an option
to change whether or not the icon will change on connection.  That may sound
weird, but I use VNC for recreation as well business (me and my girlfriend enjoy
the ability to spy on each other and prefer not to know when we are on each
other's comp)

I would also like to see an option on the Viewer to disable the keyboard and
pointer, so that you can specify read only from the viewer end.

Thanx,
-a-