cursor keys under java applet

Geoff Gibbs ggibbs "at" hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:41:42 +0000

> I have also found a Mac with IE4 on it, and vnc does appear to run,
> but I recall that control keys were not passed through. I must
> go and check this.

I have now checked this, and can report that some control keys do
not get through. I spotted ^A ^P ^K ^L either failed to get through
or hung vnc!

I have also tried Apple's applet viewer v1.5, and it seems to hang
at about the same sort of place that Netscape hangs on the Mac.

Geoff Gibbs

UK-Human Genome Mapping Project-Resource Centre,
Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SB, UK
Tel: 01223 494530  Fax: 01223 494512  E-mail: G.Gibbs "at" hgmp.mrc.ac.uk