idea: vncd

Erez Doron erez "at" savan.com
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 01:28:47 +0000

one thing that is great about vnc, and will not be if it will
be on a daemon is:
everytime my win95/NT crushes and i reboot, then all my unix
aplications are still running, and i can connect to the same session
with no losses.

if i had used vncd instead, i would have lost everything
i ran erlier to the crash