vncviewer ported to cygwin32

Gabriel N. Klyber gabe "at" thirdcoast.net
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:40:54 +0000

This program is now available by FTP at: ftp://par0593.urh.uiuc.edu/pub/VNC/vnc
-cygwin32.zip

This is a temporary location for it until someone else (ORL?) volunteers to
put it up for FTP.

I haven't tried it out yet, but it sounds like a great idea.