a newsgroup?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij "at" caiw.nl
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:50:59 +0000

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Stuart wrote:

> Having only just subscribed to the mailing list, and wading through lots
> of posts, I was wondering if a newsgroup or two (eg ...vnc.d and
> ...vnc.announce) might not be a bad idea?  Sorry if this has already been
> discussed.

Well, newsgroups draw more spammers then I do care to see. I guess they
outclass sirup (I have not seen sirup draw as many flies as I have had
spams after using use(less)net for a while.)

So I would be glad to keep things as they are now.

Hugo.

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij "at" caiw.nl   |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
		(Mitch Radcliffe)