Local Cursor?

Mike Silbersack silby "at" execpc.com
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:24:57 +0000

The idea of furthur data compression (via zlib) is GREAT, as I have found that WinVNC is mildly usable over a 28.8 link
already... but there's something else that would make the experience of using VNC more pleasant as well:  A local cursor.
I'm sure Xvnc could trap the cursor, and I know the windows client should be able to project a local cursor... does anyone
know if the other X clients and JAVA clients could project a local cursor and if the WinVNC server could capture the cursor
and make sure it's not shown?

Mike "Silby" Silbersack
silby "at" execpc.com
Distributed.Net Tech Support

We cracked RC5-56.  We cracked DES.  Can you help us with RC5-64?
Put your idle CPU to work:  Add it to the world's LARGEST computer.
http://www.distributed.net/