WinVNC - Arguments (was Re: WinVNC Auto Install....)

Yannai A. Gonczarowski yannaigo "at"
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:17:16 +0000

James [Wez] Weatherall wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Patrick Wong wrote:
> > What do you mean "as a service (installed with SRVANY from the Resource
> > Kit)"?
> There is a program called SRVANY in the Windows NT Resource Kit that
> allows ANY executable to be used as a Windows NT service.  Favourites for
> this are things like custom HTTP servers and similiar, that need to run
> all the time but for which properly server-ised versions aren't
> necessarily available.
Can it be done on Win95? (no icon in tray).
I Modifying the code shouldn't be too hard (maybe a few more IFs).
I personally don't program in C++, any hints?

Yannai A. Gonczarowski    System Administrator    yannaigo "at"
The Hebrew University High School

Si vis pacem, para bellum