WinVNC - Arguments (was Re: WinVNC Auto Install....)

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:10:19 +0000

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Yannai A. Gonczarowski wrote:

> What does Silent mode mean? (I thought it means no icon in tray, but I tried
> that one...)

The arguments -S and -R were to be used when installing WinVNC - typing
setup.exe -S -R would install WinVNC without prompting the user,
apparently.

> 1. Which arguments are accepted by WinVNC? In particular, is there any way to
> eliminate the icon in the tray?

No arguments are currently accepted.  This may change if enough useful
command-line options become apparent.

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall
Tel : Work - 343000