[Fwd: Vncviewer problem with RedHat 5.0(i386)]

Eric Jones ejones "at" rap.ucar.edu
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 23:35:52 +0000

Derek R. Pizzagoni wrote:
So has anyone tried running the NT vncserver as a service using SRVANY
from the resource kit? Sounds like it wouldn't work, but you gotta be

Is there any way to boot NT, bypass the login screen, and bring up a
user desktop automatically?

Eric Jones
ejones "at" -nospam-.ucar.edu