[Fwd: Vncviewer problem with RedHat 5.0(i386)]

Eric Jones ejones "at" rap.ucar.edu
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 23:35:52 +0000

Derek R. Pizzagoni wrote:
So has anyone tried running the NT vncserver as a service using SRVANY
from the resource kit? Sounds like it wouldn't work, but you gotta be
curious.

Is there any way to boot NT, bypass the login screen, and bring up a
user desktop automatically?

Eric Jones
ejones "at" -nospam-.ucar.edu