DOS apps under VNC

Yuxin Ruan yruan2 "at" vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 20:10:48 +0000

The first one is indeed a FAQ by now;)
Just goto your server setup and select Poll Console Windows Only.(right
click on the VNC icon on the taskbar, if your server runs on Win)
p.s. On the Windows side, I can select Console Polling only after select
Polling Window Under Cursor, does anyone know why?
Thanks
  Yuxin