Font problems

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij "at" caiw.nl
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 07:01:13 +0000

On 9 Mar 1998, Ulf Fredriksson wrote:

> I just downloaded 'vnc-3.3.1_x86_linux_2.0.tgz' and
> didn't get it to work, so I did what anyone should do,
> read the manual... :) Didn't work ether, so next: The 'Net...
>
> Found some old mail (Feb '98) giving some advise about the
> problem... Created a xfs and pointed Xvnc to use that...
>
> This time I only get this:

Read the archive ;-) this month there have been multiple messages
regarding the font stuff.

And all you have to feed the X font server is a hint about the fonts
anyway.

Hugo.

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij "at" caiw.nl   |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
		(Mitch Radcliffe)