VNC Linux on a 486?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij "at" caiw.nl
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 20:44:57 +0000

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Kevin Tan wrote:

> I can't seem to get any of the VNC Linux binaries to run on my 486. (It
> runs great on my Pentium, also running RedHat Linux 5.0)  I get
> segmentation faults and core dumps each time. Tried compiling the sources,
> but I'm getting errors ... can anyone shed some light?

Can't help without even having seen any of the errors. So please quote
from the error log you made while you were compiling

Hugo.

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij "at" caiw.nl   |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
		(Mitch Radcliffe)