Need help on Java - WinVNC set up

Yuxin Ruan yruan2 "at" vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 20:22:34 +0000

I don't believe that you need test.html.
On my system(also winnt40), I just have
  http://x.x.x.x:5800/
Note that the trailing slash('/') must be present.
  Yuxin
p.s. Somehow the java version is faster than the native version of the
client on my NT40. Any ideas? Maybe the java version is running 8bit form
start?