WinVNC autostartup on Windows NT?

Stefan Hudson hudson "at" mbay.net
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 08:20:45 +0000

Is there any way to have the WinVNC server under Windows NT 4.0
start automatically on system bootup, before the user logs in, and
then allow the user to log in from a remote machine?  I'd like to be
able to reboot the NT machine remotely and be able to reconnect to
it after it comes back up.  I avoid Windows like the plauge it is,
and I'm not all that familiar with all the system tricks, so please
excuse me if this is an obvious question.

Thanks!

--
     /// Stefan Hudson <hudson "at" mbay.net>
__  /// Senior Network Administrator - Monterey Bay Internet