newbie question

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij "at"
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 23:06:25 +0000

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Markus Wuebben wrote:

> Hi,
> sorry for this newbie question but when I start the vncserver
> no app can connect to the x server:
> Xlib: conntion to ":2.0" refused by server
> Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
> What do I have to do? (xauth generate :2 ?)

Hmm. Another FAQ.

Can someone add a tagline for this mailinglist pointing to the archive and
the FAQ? So each message whill show you that info?

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij "at"   |
	| Oranje Nassaustraat 16 | |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |
		(Mitch Radcliffe)