okay, next questiion

Grim Reaper grim "at" beak.darkwing.net
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 19:37:59 +0000

  Send mail to mime "at" docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.

--8323328-905086852-889108605=:1222

Okay, next question, I have it running great, afterstep (and enlightenment
once, never again, too graphic). Only problem is, I can only run vncserver
as root, and no other user, so my users on this machien cannot use it, as
I'm not letting them have an open xterm logged in as root.
Any ideas......
Here is an excert from the user grim

               /////////////
             /   ~    ~  \
             \   O    O /
___________oooO----(_)---Oooo___________________
                        Grimmy
     oooO         Oooo  grim "at" iron-fist.net
    (    )       (   )  http://www.iron-fist.net

--8323328-905086852-889108605=:1222

DQpGYXRhbCBzZXJ2ZXIgZXJyb3I6DQpGYWlsZWQgdG8gZXN0YWJsaXNoIGFs
bCBsaXN0ZW5pbmcgc29ja2V0cw0KeHJkYjogQ29ubmVjdGlvbiByZWZ1c2Vk
DQp4cmRiOiBDYW4ndCBvcGVuIGRpc3BsYXkgJ3N0ZWVsOjInDQpBZnRlclN0
ZXA6IGNhbid0IG9wZW4gZGlzcGxheSBzdGVlbDoyDQpjb2xvcl94dGVybSBY
dCBlcnJvcjogQ2FuJ3Qgb3BlbiBkaXNwbGF5OiBzdGVlbDoyDQo=
--8323328-905086852-889108605=:1222--