using vnc to run Windows apps from Unix machines

Steigerwald, Mike msteigerwald "at" stratasys.com
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 18:52:13 +0000

Hi,

I just started learning about vnc, and I'm new to the list.

We want to get out of the unix development business. Most of our
customers are migrating to NT, and we'd love to only have one platform
to support.

Of course, we have many customers to satisfy who will have unix for the
next few years, anyway. We can't leave them in a lurch. They would
accept a solution that executed on an NT machine, provided it could be
run from unix and interact with unix software.

Does vnc make this possible?

Sincerely,

MICHAEL STEIGERWALD
Senior Software Engineer