Bleeding Through..

Sean Heber kb0lcj "at" mwci.net
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 16:52:18 +0000

About two days ago, I used the VNC viewer on my Windows 95 computer at
work to view my X Desktop at home.  Neither computer has been rebooted
since then.  Today, I am seeing parts of my X desktop bleed through the
windows on my 95 computer!!  It is really strange!  I have not had the VNC
program running for two days, but it seems there is still something alive!
I checked the task list, and there is nothing from VNC there.  Has anyone
else experienced this?  I am NOT using the latest (ver.7 I think) Windows
95 viewer.  I used the version prior to 7.

l8r
Sean

"Let's find a frog I can laugh at" - Prak