Hebrew and VNC

Mack mack "at" CheckPoint.COM
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 11:18:26 +0000

I use it with hebrew with NT4 (hebrew enabled).  It works with no
problems, but you can't shift modes using alt/ctrl-shift_L because it does
not map shift_L correctly.   I just switch mode using the HE/EN button
instead.   To make the left shift even usable, I used xmodmap to map it to
shift_R instead.  this allows you to use shift, but not for switching
modes.

	Yoav