Request for debugging version on vncviewer.exe

Martin C. Mueller mcm "at"
Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:27:22 +0000

> Date:          Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:29:07 +0100
> From:          Uwe Bonnes <bon "at">
> To:            vnc-list "at"
> Subject:       Request for debugging version on vncviewer.exe

> Hallo,
> as vncviewer.exe crashes rather soon in the windows emulator "Wine"(after
> fixing and obvious bug in setsock()), perhaps a version of vncviewer.exe
> with debugging info and not stripped would be fine. If it it not too much
> work, I would like to request such a thing.

It's no work at all if you have VC 5.0. I just recompiled vncviewer
with debug options and I'll mail it to you, although I doubt it could
be much use to you without VC 5.0

Martin C. Mueller           |              Institut fuer
Mail: mcm "at"    |  Techno- und WirtschaftsMATHEMATIK e.V.
Tel.: 0631/205-4472         |        Abteilung Prof. Dr. Hamacher
Fax.: 0631/205-4139         |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern