Holes in Windows vncviewer colour-map

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin "at" orl.co.uk
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:37:25 +0000

Neil -

Yes, you're quite right - a simple bug in the palette allocation.
If you have Visual C++, change line 178 of ClientConnection.cpp from:

   for (int g = 5; g > 0; g--) {

   for (int g = 5; g >= 0; g--) {

and rebuild.  That should fix it.  It'll be fixed in the next release.

Regards,
Quentin Stafford-Fraser