winvnc 3.3.2 vs winvnc 3.3.2r2

Roger Felts rfelts "at" gte.net
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:45:25 +0000

If you are referring to the r1, please do.  I have tentatively confirmed a
memory leak by uninstalling VNC as a service (don't need it on this box
until I get the damn.  Unfortunately, I have another app on this box which
I *know* has a leak, but that the roomies insist on running ( SmartTV
<snicker> on a Gateway Destination ) so keeping them off it long enough to
run the problem to ground taking into account my schedule is going to be a
pain.

Has anyone else seen a leak or illegal op error on OSR2?